Tuesday 15 September 2015

I forgot about the month of May!!!

When I was catching up on my blog last week, I missed the month of May!  That just won't do - because May's quilts deserve there spot at the Little House! 


Char designed and pieced this bright quilt for her daughter - it is king sized - a very generous king sized quilt!  It has a very modern look so we decided to quilt it using Bauhaus panto; Glide thread; Hobbs 80/20 batting.




Char's quilt backing


Julie made a quilt for one of her grandchildren . . . really cute little owl quilt!  I think Julie designed this one herself as well - Hearts in Bloom panto; Glide thread

Julie's quilt - Backing
 
 Cheryl's quilt is made with very bright colors - I just love this look!  We decided on Dragonfly Pond panto - it's perfect for this quilt.  I especially like the little border piecing . . . really nice addition to an already nice piece! 





Barb had me quilt another "First Saturday" quilt from Addies Creative Fabrics.  Nice warm feel with these Kansas Troubles fabrics . . . Wisteria panto; Glide thread






I love the subtle colors in Barb's baby quilt . . . soft and sweet.  Aurifil Variegated Cotton Thread; Wisteria Panto


Barb's baby quilt - Minkee backing
 




..... and yet another baby quilt - Karen's Polka Dot Bow Ties . . . simple and sweet!  Spiral Rings panto; Glide thread


Karen's Bow Ties . . . backing - so cute!!
 


There, I feel better now . . . I don't think I've missed anybody!  Next post is July . . . and Lisa Calle's classes at Sparrow Studioz - so inspirational!!! 






2 comments:

Marlene said...

What great quilts to have worked on. Your choice of pantographs matches each quilt perfectly.

Susan Lawson said...

Well, no wonder you missed posting in May, you were very busy! Great quilts, thanks for sharing! :)

01 09 10