Saturday 28 September 2013

Don't sweat the small stuff . . . .

Here's a few of the smaller projects that have been on and off  Freeda over the past few weeks.
Betty's rich-coloured Christmas Table Runner; Freehand Feathers' Fil-tec Glide Thread







I'll guarantee this will look great on any Christmas table!


.... and what about this one for an everyday table?  Janice used a selection of Laurel Burch fabrics . . . I love it - front and back!  Glide thread; Freehand designs





Tara is a fairly new to quilting - but she did a great job of this little baby quilt. She added the "raw-edge" birds which give it a great effect! Freehand feathers; Fil-tec Glide Thread



hangin' with Freeda

It will be Thanksgiving soon - Danielle asked me to quilt this panel for her parents for Thanksgiving.  Glide Thread - Sand; Freehand Feather/swirls, outlining sunflowers and pumpkins.




...... one more small one - Kathy made this baby quilt from a beautiful selection of pastel batiks.  It will welcome a new Grandbaby .... so cute!  Filtec Affinity Thread; Hearts and Daisies panto


hanging' with Freeda

I'm off to do the Light the Night walk in Edmonton with my sister.  It is a fund raiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  We started this walk 7 years ago when I was in treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma . . . and while I have been in remission for 6 years, there are still many people in active treatment right now that need support.  It's a worthwhile cause in my book! 

Until next time . . . don't sweat the small stuff!

No comments:

01 09 10