Saturday 17 September 2011

What a "Sweet Heart"!

There's something about the contrast between pink and white that I really find bright and cheerful . . . quite stunning on a quilt.   Have a look . . .

I thought free style hearts were perfect for this "Sweet Heart" quilt..... and I used a lot of fabric from my stash and scrap bin - though it never seems to be depleting!  Hobbs 80/20 batting, Fil-tec Glide Thread -  "Cotton Candy" on top, bottom is "White". 


Sweet Heart Quilt
 Doesn't look "scrappy" at all, does it?



Sweet Heart Back

Sweet Heart Quilt - back - close up


Sweet Hearts Back - Close up

Any guesses why I named this little beauty "Sweet Heart" ???


Hint


2 comments:

Crazy Creek Creations said...

Love the quilt and the quilting is absolutely perfect - wonderful job Bev.

Adam M said...

Interestingg thoughts

01 09 10